If at any time you believe that Photovalet has not followed the above policy, please email us.
The following is a summary explaining each item in the advance search. You can activate as many items as you want. The more items you click on, the narrower the search.
- clicking on this box will bring up only images that are in a horizontal format (landscape)
- clicking on this box will only bring up only images in a vertical format (Portrait)
- a panorama is defined as simply an image with an aspect ratio greater than 2:1. Panoramas can be vertical or horizontal.Foto object- Foto objects are images of items that have been completely isolated from their background. The background becomes pure white.
- Editorial images are non-released in mages than cannot be used for commercial purposes. i.e.: Corporate brochures, corporate/business websites, products for sale, advertisement, ect. Editorial means can be used for magazine articles, and websites that are communicating about a particular subject.
- Images containing recognizable faces require a model release for commercial usage. These images are cleared for any and all commercial and non-commercial uses.
- when clicking this button you will be presented with images with only taken from Arial point of view. It includes air-to-air images.
- Resolution - many of our images are photographed on medium and large format film cameras and digital cameras that are greater than 75mb files. Most of these images are available at extremely high resolution and must be custom ordered.
- Are simply images that have been cut out into a pure black and white (not gray tomes) image. Many of these are alpha masks for images also in the archives.
- some of our images have been created either as original paintings or have been created digitally as images that have a painterly look/ quality to them.
- Rights Managed - Rights managed are images that are controlled in their use.
- Royalty Free - These are images that do not have usage restrictions on them except you may no use them for resale of stock photography or for commercial products that are for sale. i.e.: postcards, posters, ect. For these kinds of uses, please call for licensing.
- Search Only In Title
- This means your search term will only be used for in the title section of an image. It will reduce the number of images you will see but it will also it can make your search more accurate.
- Search By Color
- Clicking on the black and white will give you images that are only gray scale black and white images. It will eliminate all color images in your search.
- Color Swatch
- Clicking on e one or more of these colors will give you images that have that color either predominate to the image or predominate of the main subject of the image. You may simple put in the color in the search term also.